8.24.2006

That's the name of your song, dude?




There’s something funny and fucked up about actually liking a song called Ursula Major Ursula Minor. Seriously, if someone told me (like in songwriting class is college) that I had to write a song called Ursula Major Ursula Minor, I would have thought they were 1. Smoking the crack 2. Trying to make me fail or 3. Successfully making me feel extremely stupid. Yet, this song works somehow as a pop/rock song, does it not?

Ursula Major Ursula Minor by bleu, from their album "redhead"

I never would have posted this song, were it not for the name. It’s just so fricken’ odd, and very un-rock-n-roll.

4 Comments:

Blogger jEFF said...

I think that the melody in the chorus gives it an expansive, astological feel, that validates the title!
(I used a thesaurus)

1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll take as your tacit, yet written approval that the song does work somehow.

7:40 PM  
Blogger jEFF said...

Si Senora.
Do you like OK Go?

10:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haven't heard much - perhaps you should post them??

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home