3.03.2006

So a certain Mr. J. Tweedy woke up this morning and thought, "What would be the perfect song I could write and perform in honor of Ranh Ranh blogger Jeff's birthday? Hmmm...well I guess it would have a total '70s AM classic rock radio vibe that would summon his (ever-dwindling) youth, along with some crazy time signatures thrown in to sate the lusty music student heart that beats within. Yeah, that sounds about right. Kolache, get the drumsticks out."

And lo, there was "Hey Chicken" from Tweedy (and Kotche and O'Rourke's) side project Loose Fur (say it out loud for the pun).

Happy Birthday Jeff!

3 Comments:

Blogger jEFF said...

Thanks Buddy!
This stuff is amazing. Making me like Kolache even more.
Would it be churlish of me to ask for the No Surprises cover? (which sent me into to a "wave" of reverire upon hearing)

8:26 AM  
Blogger Lulu said...

happy happy birthday mister jefe ---hope you enjoyed your lovely serenade from the drunken no good street roaming mesinargusners

9:23 AM  
Blogger sonnet said...

I know I was supposed to send that to you. Today, I promise.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home